7.15.2009

WHAT'S A GIRL TO DO?

This is what happens when you lose your mind! Jason has been working a lot lately (which I completely understand and I am so grateful for his job) but I feel like I am going crazy! Yes, this is a casserole dish full of stuffed pasta shells. Somehow it managed to slip out of the fridge right after I put it in and shatter into a million pieces, and yes I sat on the floor and cried before I cleaned it up. Just a little bit about my life right now! Someday I will laugh at this time in my life I am sure, someday.

7 comments:

Retro Plants said...

I hear ya Steph!
sometimes the little things. . . like dropping a casserole. . . just push you over the edge with your, "I can handle this!" limit. . .

good to hear that I am not the only one who just needs to cry about our crazy lives as housewives! ;)

Although we need our hubbies to be out of the home to make our home lives better. . . sometimes you just need to have your hubby around to help out. . . especially when you have two kidlets running around!

just know. . . you are not alone! :)

Lorraine and Kelly said...

That is so sad! Good thing you can just go up to the swimming pool and get away from it all. That was so fun the other day. We need to have you guys over!

Melissa said...

Well, the dinner looked really good!!

Palmers said...

Oh well at least you got a picture of it after a good crie hu? The casserole looked and sounded good hu? Like you said though, you will be able to laugh about it sometime soon. Are your kids stressing you out or what? Hope your doing better now. Next week will be fun to go to dinner and get a good girls night out!

Palmers said...

I smelled cry.... crie
that will make you laugh:)

Palmers said...

Im such a dork. then I spelled... spelled.....smelled. Wow!! Im having a rough typing day like your rough crying day:) Hope your feeling good now!

Kari said...

I can totally relate right now Steph. My poor hubby works tons right now, but of course we're grateful to have paychecks. But I totally would've cried too.