7.13.2009

Marsh Lake

Brooklyn and Kim invited us to go camping up to Marsh Lake over this last weekend. We had a blast. I love camping and everything about it...except...there were mosquitoes like crazy! I wish you could see that we all look like we have the chicken pox in these pictures. Regardless, it was still fun!
Jason and his perfect marshmallow. He is notorious for roasting marshmallows to perfection, he made me at least 10 of them!
Me and my favorite little guy! He was such a trooper even though he was stuck in a pack and play all weekend. It was Jason and I's 7th anniversary so we had to take an anniversary picture.
Yes Brooklyn I really put you on my blog! Brooklyn, Kim and Bridger.
Riley and Jason taking off for a ride on the four wheeler.
Preston and Riley love each other, we are so lucky they get along so well.

No comments: