7.25.2009

Pioneer Day

My 24th of July had a rough start! I was suppose to meet at my parent's house @ 7:50 to go to the parade and my alarm didn't go off! AHHH, so needless to say Riley did not look how I would have preferred and I was a little bit grumpy at first but we made it in the nick of time to the parade!
See, don't I look so happy? I really wasn't that bad I just didn't know this picture was being taken. We have always gone to the parade with my mom's side of the family. It is a fun tradition and makes me miss my grandparents so much, but I still love to go.
Then we went swimming. It was so fun but reminded me why I love my little quiet pool we usually go to! Riley was everywhere and so hard to keep track of. This is my sweet mom and Boston just chilling in the wading pool.
Ashley, Brynn and Riley
The whole gang sitting on the lawn eating and talking.
After all this we went to my parent's for a BBQ, games and fireworks. We had such a fun night but my camera battery died so I wasn't able to get any pics :(

2 comments:

The Hatch Batch said...

What a fun holiday! I kinda miss the good old Ogden parade. I don't think I could ever get Ryan to go. (you know what a big supporter of Ogden he is...ha ha). Seriously, let's plan something with the kids or all of us soon!! Summer will be over before we know it

Kaesy said...

Kelly, Lorraine and I went to the parade and we talked about meeting up with the Williams clan but never did it. We should have! The best part of our day was when we ditched the parade for the movie theater and got an Icee. The parade was lame!