I know I have been posting a ton lately, but summer seems to be really busy for us and there are a lot of things I want to make sure I get on here, if anything just for me!

Jason got to be a human tube, we were going really fast dragging him along on the surfboard. I just closed my eyes cause it scared me to death!

This picture I put on here hoping that it will make my hubby not want to pull any more funny faces in pictures!

Me and
Jas just
chillin on the boat!

I LOVE to
wakeboard. It is my favorite thing ever. I did crash really hard this time though, but I still love it.

Jason is really pretty good at
wakeboarding, he got some pretty good air this trip.
We had so much fun and I can't wait to go again!
3 comments:
Why do all husbands have to make lame faces in pictures! That's Kelly everytime. We need to go wakeboarding, I love it too!
I love wakeboarding it is so much fun. Those bad crashes though I don't like them. I am excited to see everyone tonight, it will be way fun. Looks like you guys had fun. I feel like I have been posting a lot to. But hey you want to get it all on there so you have it right?:)
I love summer boating! BTW....your sassy zebra swimsuit is so cute! It was fun seeing you at dinner the other night!
I love reading all your posts lately!! Great job keeping up:)
Post a Comment