7.05.2009

FOURTH OF JULY!!!!

Our day always begins @ 7:00 am at Jeremiah's! This is Boston, I think he enjoyed his breakfast more than anyone and he didn't even order off the menu!
Our little family outside of Jeremiah's
Then we head to the parade and our city's festivities for a little bit. Riley and MaKenzie ran in the race as did all the kids and J.R.
This is Riley participating in the sawdust hunt. She was so cute, she dug and dug and dug some more would take her stuff to Jason and go back to dig!
Then we went back to our house for a BBQ and some water games. Normally the adults play water games too...but the morning scared us all off due to the weather, by the time we got eating it was beautiful and we all wished we had our suits! This is Preston on the slip 'n' slide...his dad left for a second and told us he wouldn't like the splashing stuff...a minute later here he was! So much for that.
The kids in the little pool, they loved it!
Then it was off to the fireworks. So much fun I love summer and fireworks I could go everyday. This is Jason's sister MiKayla and her friend Kennedy with Boston.
Riley, Granna and Pappa at the fireworks.
It was a great but VERY VERY long day! Our kids woke up way early that morning and were going on no naps! I love the Fourth of July!

2 comments:

The Hatch Batch said...

I'm glad you guys had a fun day! Why do we always start the 4th out so early?? We got the kids up at 6:30 for the provo city breakfast...way too early!! I too just love the fourth:)

Kara said...

Such a fun holiday! I'm glad you guys had a good time. Cute pics, I can't believe how big Boston is getting!