I can't believe how fast time flies. I ran into an old friend today at the mall and it was crazy to think we had kids let alone that my baby girl is almost three! It blows my mind. In light of this thought I took some really cute pictures of my kiddies the other day and I wanted to post them. They both look so big to me in these pictures, even since the last post I did.
5 comments:
They R so cute! I miss seeing you! Time flies but enjoy being home with them!
They are getting so big!! I know I've said this before, but we need to get together after Christmas!! I miss you guys!!
Steph, They are adorable!! Also they are getting so big..dang time flies..Glad you are home enjoying the days with them!!
Wow, I can't believe how big that little guy is:) He is getting quite chubby! We do need to get together and let the girls play! I'm sure Mayli would love to have Riley over to play with her doll house she's getting for christmas.
I think these two are so darling. I can't believe she is three! We need to see you all! Come in and see us!
Post a Comment