12.23.2008

Christmas Outfits

Every year for Christmas my mom has always bought the grandaughters Christmas dresses. Well...this year proposed a challenge for us. I threw in a little boy. Have you ever looked for a 0-3 month church outfit for a little boy??? Next to impossible to find one that is halfway decent or doesn't cost a zillion dollars. Well, finally Jason and I found one at Wal-Mart (where I had looked a thousand times) I snabbed it up and got it! It is so cute with its little vest and all. Also Riley's dress was absolutely darling and she loves wearing it!

1 comment:

The Hatch Batch said...

I love Christmas dresses! I got Breelyn's at Walmart too and it it darling:) I wasn't going to do dresses this year and ended up doing it at the last minute. Mayli's was sparkly silver and Bree's was cream/gold. I love dressing them up! Riley's looks cute! Did her and Penny's girls were them together somewhere?