12.10.2008

CHRISTMAS VILLAGE

So for family night on Monday we went to Christmas Village in Ogden and saw the lights and talked with Santa. Normally Riley is terrified of Santa. She was freaking out a little while waiting in line but when we got inside I think she could tell there was no where for her to escape to, leaving her only option to sit on his lap and get that candy cane! Now she loves him. She loved the lights and was so much fun, she ran from one display to the other she couldn't get enough. I love that she enjoyed it so much it makes me want to do more fun things with her!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Awesome pictures. Tayson finally sat on Santa's lap this year, so you are one year up on me. Welcome to being a stay at home mom. Get in, hold on and enjoy the best years of your life with your kids!!

Tiffany said...

Steph looks like you have been still keeping busy! I miss chatting with you at work! Boston keeps changing every time I see his picture!

Mandy said...

Hey Steph! I'm so glad that you found my blog. Your kids are darling!