12.08.2008

Boston's Blessing Day

On Sunday we blessed Boston. It was such a nice day and we had a great time with our family and friends. Although, my basement isn't quite as big as I think when you get a whole bunch of people in there! Thanks to everyone for your support. Here are some cute pics of him in his darling blessing outfit. Also, Boston is named after his uncle Nate who passed away 12 years ago in a car accident. He was Jason's older brother and the oldest child in their family he was only 16. It is very special to us that Boston get's to carry on his name. For a present Jason's mom brought us a small blue blanket with a note on it. Coming to find out it was Nates blanket. Very very special. Thanks Robyn, it is very special and we will hold it very dear.

7 comments:

The Ballard's said...

What a sweet treasure. That was a cute thing for Jason's mom to do. He looks so big. Time goes too fast.

Penni said...

Those pictures turned out cute. Jason looks just like Jason. That was a fun afternoon.

Kara said...

He looks so cute, he is getting really big. Your announcement is adorable I love it! Oh and I am surprised that Riley is just barely being miss independent! Kambri has been doing that for months and is finally back to letting me do some things for her:)

Bonnie said...

That's really sweet. I can't believe it was 12 years ago.

Kristin said...

Sounds like a fun day. So precious about the baby blanket, it made me smile and shed a tear.

Kaesy said...

You know blogging secrets I need to know. Call me. Also, Penni caved and is now a blogger. Tell her I need to be invited. =)

Kaesy said...

Oh and I'm stealing your Top 5 things....I love reading yours.