3.09.2010

Riley's 4th Birthday


I can't believe that Riley is 4 already!  It's so crazy, seems like I just had her yesterday :(  She is getting so big and is such a fun little girl.


She got a bike for her birthday and wants to ride it everyday!  It's funny because when we get out there to ride it she struggles with it a little bit because it is bigger than she is used to.  She soon gives up and goes and rides her little trike...so funny.


This is the ladybug cake I made for her, she thought it was so fun.


Happy Birthday baby girl! We love you and hope you had a great day.

4 comments:

Penni said...

As soon as she gets that bike thing figured out you won't be able to get her off of it. Your cake did turn out so cute even the picture looks good enough to eat. Happy Birthday Ri-we love you.

Palmers said...

I really can't believe she is 4 it is so crazy. Mason asks everyday when he will be 4:) He just can't wait. I hope she had a good day. Has she been able to ride her bike yet?

Melissa said...

They grow way too fast. I love the cake, what are the dots made from? Tayson is same way with his bike. He rides for a minute and then goes to his trike, silly kids.

Kara said...

Ok I am lame I didn't know yours was private and just thought you never posted. Sorry!!!

I'm glad Riley had such a fun birthday she is so darling. And good job on her cake it is soo cute!!! Oh and did you get my text about the party? Let me know if you can make it!