It's final, I am headed back to America First! You didn't really think I could leave that place did you? I did, but I guess I can't. Things have been sort of rough so I decided I better head back until we are in a better financial position (who knows when that will ever be). I am going to work at the Roy Kent's branch as a 30 hour teller for now, hopefully I will get to move to a 20 soon :) I am working for one of my old managers so it will be fun. I will miss my kiddos though :( But you have to do what you have to do and I can't think of a better place to work than AFCU, they have always been so good to me. I am not sure when I am starting yet. Guess I better start practicing by waking my kids up at the crack of dawn!!!
3 comments:
When I was doing your mom's hair the other day she said you had interviewed for that job. Sorry, things have been rough:( Life's so hard at times and I really admire you for all you do!! AF will be so lucky to have you back:) That's nice to have grandparents that can babysit. It might make the transition a little easier? We really need to plan a get together with the kids...we miss you!
Oh my heck, Riley's cake is sooooooo cute! I tell ya Steph, you are one talented woman! I just love ya!
I hope all goes well for you. Call me I can help babysit! I cant believe Riley turned 4!!! Life goes by too fast!
Hey Steph, that's the branch I go to all of the time. I will get to see you alot.
Post a Comment