5.06.2009
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!
Let me just tell you how long I have been waiting for this...at least six months anyway. Boston takes a bottle. I guess he just decided that he was done nursing and it is a good thing because so am I! The other day I gave him some prune juice in a bottle because he has had some issues (i won't go into that, very sad story and possibly very embarrassing for him when he is older) he drank all of it just like a baby should out of a bottle! I was so excited I decided to try some formula...this was a no go. He still wanted nothing to do with that stuff out of the rubber nipple. Well, today I decided I would try again and what do you know, it worked, he drank all 4 oz!! Yippee was all I had to say. Freedom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Isn't that the best! The freedom is so great. I loved being able to give Becks a bottle and go. Such a big milestone!
HAPPY DAY!! That is the best feeling, to know that you are DONE!!
That will be nice to be able to leave him and know that he can eat without you!
I'm so happy for you! Bottles are just great:) Good boy lil' Boston! Now you can leave him with dad even longer;-) It was fun at the park today!
I'm so happy for you! Bottles are just great:) Good boy lil' Boston! Now you can leave him with dad even longer;-) It was fun at the park today!
Hey just wanted you to see my blog.. your girls darling!!
Post a Comment