4.23.2009

One of Our Many Trips to the Dinosaur Park

We absolutely love the Dinosaur Park. It is one of our favorite pastimes and we go there a lot. I just like to go and have some adult time with friends and family. This last Wed we went with my sister Penni, her girls, and my mom. We had such a good time. I love our Wednesdays with my sister and mom. I promise that I won't do a post for every time we go...just this one. We got some really cute pictures and I wanted to put them on here!
Riley showing off for the Camera.
There were the cutest baby bunnies! I wanted one.
Ashley loves to smell the dandelion's...turning her nose yellow!
I think this is Brynn and Riley...can't really tell!

4 comments:

Retro Plants said...

ok. . . warm enough to wear t-shirts and shorts! i am *so* jealous! :)
i LOVE the dinosaur park. . . go once for me and my little girls!

Tausha said...

Hey Steph!
I found your blog from Mindy Miller. She was one of my bestest friends in high school. NOw, I am just a loser friend and only talk to her through her blog.
Your kids are darling. You can see both you and Jason in them. Your little girls hair--ahhhh-super cute. SO, you get to stay home? YEa-I am so happy for you. Look and sounds like you are doing great. Stop by and say hi!!!

Tiffany said...

HEY NEXT TIME YOU GO GIVE US A CALL! WE LOVE THE DINO PARK.

Kara said...

So fun I love Riley's hat it is super cute! We should go there for our next play date!