He is way cute.. Thanks for adding it. I already put ky to bed i will show her tomorrow. Have a good night
Oh my gosh, he is darling! I love him. Where in the heck did Titan come from!? That's kind of what we did with Cate I guess. Cute, cute!
He is fantastic. He already looks like a little man. Oh, yea for Penny & her family!!! I am so excited for Boston to have a buddy.
Wow that is a big baby and a boy!!! Tell them I said congrats!
A few things:1. Primary President? Crazy.2. New nephew - looks just like a Jordan baby. so cute.3. Rolling Hills? I totally want to join with you. Can I? If its not too expensive? I would LOVE it. Do you know how much it costs? Tell me please!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
He is way cute.. Thanks for adding it. I already put ky to bed i will show her tomorrow. Have a good night
Oh my gosh, he is darling! I love him. Where in the heck did Titan come from!? That's kind of what we did with Cate I guess. Cute, cute!
He is fantastic. He already looks like a little man. Oh, yea for Penny & her family!!! I am so excited for Boston to have a buddy.
Wow that is a big baby and a boy!!! Tell them I said congrats!
A few things:
1. Primary President? Crazy.
2. New nephew - looks just like a Jordan baby. so cute.
3. Rolling Hills? I totally want to join with you. Can I? If its not too expensive? I would LOVE it. Do you know how much it costs? Tell me please!
Post a Comment