5.07.2009

Fire Station Fun

Today Malissa invited us to go with her to a tour of the fire station. It was so much fun! Riley loved the trucks and she couldn't stop talking about it after we left. When we got home there was a clip on TV about a little girl who loved fire trucks and wanted to be a fire fighter, Riley turned to me and said "me too!" it was so cute. Thanks Malissa for inviting us to come, we had a blast.
Malissa, Reagan and Morgan
Riley "driving" the fire truck
Thanks Joe! You were super sweet to do this for us.
Riley and Morgan. Riley loves Morgan she was so excited to see her today.
Me and the kids out in front by the little fire bear!

5 comments:

Retro Plants said...

what fun!
fire stations do that, tours? i wonder if they do in Buffalo?. . . indiana would just *love* to be in a fire station!

your little fam is so cute and riley has gotten to be such a big girl!
sad isn't it? they are all growing up so fast :(

p.s. you look so GREAT! do you work out? that is like against my code. . . i guess i should start if only for my health! :) it is so hard to find time with two kids. . .

anyway. . . you look awesome :)

The Hatch Batch said...

Yah Steph, you do look great! That pic of you and the kids is amazing:) You look gorgeous! I never see your hair down....it really is getting long!

Dwight and Ashley Family said...

Hey Steph, this is your cousin Ashley (Holmes)Parker. I came across your blog today. I can't believe how big your kids are! I think the last time I saw you, you were prego with your little boy. I am glad you guys are doing good & I look forward to chatting with ya at the reunion in June if you are there! Hey I would love to keep in touch with the blogs but mine is private so here is my email, smashnashoo@yahoo.com, & give me yours & I will add you to mine! Hope to here from you.
Luv Ya
Ashley

FRYER FAM said...

stephanie. you look like you are having lots of fun with your kiddos. thanks so much for the comment you made on our blog a few months back. you are such a sweet heart.

Palmers said...

You are so funny. I knew you would catch on sometime with the vaccum thing. It is addicting hu? You need to do the 50 things on a post and see how you do! It is hard to come up with so many things about yourself. Hope you guys are doing good!