4.13.2009

EASTER!!

Riley hunting eggs at Grana and Papa's
My two sweeties. Aren't they adorable? It is hard to get a good shot of them both looking!
Our Family (yes, I love to hide in Jason's shadow! Best ever)
Bossy in his snazzy new outfit
Riley in her polka-dot dress, as she calls it. What a cheese.
Riley opening up Easter Eggs at Aunt Connie's
The Dodge Circuit PCR in Pocatello.
Jason and Riley enjoying the rodeo! Now we now why Riley is a cheese.
All in all we had a great weekend! Thanks to all our families for such a wonderful Easter. We love you!! Thank you to the Isle's for the fun time at the rodeo and your visit to see us. We hope to see you more.

6 comments:

Retro Plants said...

Happy belated Easter to you guys!
Riley and Boston are so cute!
i *love* their Easter outfits. . . how fun to have a boy and a girl to dress up :)

The Hatch Batch said...

What cute Easter pics...I was gonna ask where our egg hunt pics where, but now I remember that you didn't have your camera and I'm supposed to email them to you, opps! Where did you go to the rodeo at? Riley and Boston look so cute in their outfits, I'd say you look cute too but I can't see you since you're hiding behing Jas:) Glad you had a fun weekend-

Kara said...

They look so cute in their outfits. Glad you had such a fun Easter weekend!

Emily Oman said...

Hey Steph! I found your blog through Carly's. I loved both of your kids outfits on Sunday, they were so cute!! Riley's hair is always done so cute! I wish Kennedy had long hair! Anyway, cute blog! I thought you did such a good job Sunday too, things went pretty smoothly for our first time I think! :)

Mindy said...

Hey there Ms. Primary Presdient - things went well Sunday, was pretty organized for the first time taking the wheel! ;) Good job! I was commenting on the Farr's and saw that you have a blog - so thought I would come see what's going on in the Hicken's Family. You kids look cute in their Easter outfits. I can't believe how long Riley's hair is! You must always have it up for church (or I just haven't noticed!) - cute family. Love your blog!

Camille said...

Hey, I hope you don't mind that I hopped over, I saw your comment on Emily's blog. It's been too long, I can't believe your kids...hey, I miss you when I do my banking at Lee's.
Have a great day
Camille Machen