We have a play group that gets together every month. Riley loves it and has so much fun getting together with her friends. I also enjoy the time with my friends so it works out perfect! This is Kenya, Mayli, Mason and Riley at the Treehouse Museum last month. Mason kept calling the firetruck a monster truck! It was so cute.

This month we decorated Valentine cookies thanks to Crystal's hard work and planning. We were able to do it at the church which worked out perfect! Riley had so much fun.
3 comments:
That was a good time, maybe next time Kambri will actually play with the kids! Can't wait for the next one:)
I've been wondering about that treehouse place, should I take Cora there? Is it really fun and worth the money?
Cute pics! That was fun wasn't it? Hey do you want to be in charge of March:) Even though you helped me this month! I have a good idea of what we could do...call me!! So sorry we had to cancel this weekend:( One of days we'll all be healthy again-
Post a Comment