So the other day I was having a "poor me" day. You know, one where I felt like I do it all and I never get a break. It had been a hard couple days with the kids (Riley seems to be getting smarter and naughtier as well and Boston was throwing me off schedule) and I have decided I am a little bit OCD. Needless to say I was in tears and felt like no one cared. Well, I was wrong. Jason came home from the gym (I didn't go because Riley was bad and that was her punishment no gym nursery, which she loves by the way) and he brought me a rose and you guessed it, my fave Diet Dr. Pepper. Diet Dr. Pepper is a rare commodity for me these days since we don't stock it in our house and I am not at work to get one anymore I only get some when we go to my mom's, the grocery store, or I am lucky enough to have Jas bring me one home from work. It made my day just what I needed. Of course by the time I went to take the picture my drink was gone. I think I had it down in two minutes flat!! Thank you babe, I LOVE YOU!!!!!
1 comment:
That is really sweet, he is a great guy! That is funny that she loves the gym nursery, bonus for you:)
Post a Comment