Oh my gosh... super cute!! Ryan and I were looking together and there's a few where he looks just like a mini Jason:) When were these taken?? He looks so much bigger than last time I saw him. I need to get bree's 6 mon. pics taken...since she's almost 7 months now! Who took your's? See you Weds:) Don't be offended about my comment on Car's blog;-) You call me back way faster lately!
4 comments:
Stephanie he is absolutely darling.
Way cute pictures. He's growing fast.
Oh my gosh... super cute!! Ryan and I were looking together and there's a few where he looks just like a mini Jason:) When were these taken?? He looks so much bigger than last time I saw him. I need to get bree's 6 mon. pics taken...since she's almost 7 months now! Who took your's? See you Weds:) Don't be offended about my comment on Car's blog;-) You call me back way faster lately!
He is so cute and handsome! He looks just like Jason, why do kids always look like their Dads?
Post a Comment