So I am going to be backtracking a bit since it has been a while since I updated my blog. I have been saving all these pictures but haven't had time to do much with them. About three weeks ago my dad put in a RV pad and poured a pad to put a shed on. We went over so that the boys could help and the girls could chat. It was a beautiful day and we enjoyed watching the girls play outside while we soaked up the sun. My perfectionist dad even let the kids put their handprints (footprint for Bosont) in the cement. They loved it!!

This is my stud brother TJ. Isn't he a hotty?

The boys hard at work. This is Jason and JR look at
those muscles. I guess our pass to the gym is paying off.

These two darling girls are usually at war.
But sometimes they are so cute together.
3 comments:
I think that's so fun to put their hand and footprints! It will be fun to see how much they've grown!
K, I tried to post a comment just now and spelled Riley's name wrong. Smart. I can't believe she is getting so big!
Post a Comment