11.17.2008

I GUESS I NEED PRIVACY

After reading the article that Kaesy posted on her blog...I think I am going to go private too. It just freaks me out a little. But I would still love for all of you to be in on my life so please let me know if you want me to invite you in. Just leave your email address and I will be sure to add you! Thanks.

13 comments:

Kaesy said...

I know...it gets you! kaesycrittenden@gmail.com

Melissa said...

Hey Steph, bricekolob@yahoo.com.

The Ballard's said...

aballard1205@gmail.com

Shauna said...

campfiregirl26@gmail.com

Stephanie and Justin said...

stessie85@gmail.com

Kristin said...

I like being private! Jnkgeorge@msn.com..

Melanie said...

hey stephanie! i am glad you found me...your kids are so cute. my email is melbel2885@msn.com

Dave & Shauna said...

Hey it's Shauna Saunders Marshall. I like to look at your cute blog. Add me please! Thanks.

dsmarsh@comcast.net

Ally and Chris Johns said...

add me in! allyj1286@hotmail.com

The Hatch Batch said...

Yes please! crystalhatch@hotmail.com. I'm pretty sure you already have it:)

Penni said...

jasopen@hotmail.com-Let me keep seein' because I don't see you enough!!JK

Penni said...

Hey Steph,
send me an email at jasopen@hotmail.com so I can have your address so I can put you on my readers list.
Love Ya

Randy and Malissa Johnson said...

add me too please!
malissa_randy_johnson@yahoo.com