11.16.2008

JUST A LITTLE BORED

So it is 11:40 pm and I am just sitting here blog stalking. I got thinking about some things and just wanted all of you to know how truly blessed I am. I have a wonderful husband and two beautiful children and I couldn't be more thankful for them. I am also thankful for my friends and all that they put up with. They stick in there with me even though I am not a great friend back and I appreciate that. I am very thankful for my family and I am so glad that we are close. I couldn't make it without them. With my grandpa's passing last week I have thought a lot about this and after listening to the speakers at his funeral I want to be sure that I try to be like he was. He was such a good man always doing good for others and I want to be that way. I want to live life to the fullest and be sure I take every opportunity to enjoy those around me. That's how he was and I will forever remember him for that. Sorry if this was a boring post but I felt like I needed to get that out and what a better place than on my blog! Ha ha...but truly I do feel like this is a journal in which I am making entries! Hopefully I can look back on it and remember these feelings.

4 comments:

Stephanie and Justin said...

I am so sorry to hear about your grandpa. In the pictures that you posted of him he looked really sick. I hope that you family is all doing ok at this time. You truly are blessed.

Randy and Malissa Johnson said...

I had no idea he passed away...I'm so sorry! On a lighter note...your kids are adorable!! I love their costumes!! And we really do need to get together!!

Kaesy said...

I thought that same thing at your Grandpa's funeral. I'm pretty sure no one could say any of those nice things about me at mine...they could never say I was nice to everyone and it made me sad. I loved your post.

The Hatch Batch said...

Steph, I'm so sorry you lost both of your grandpa's in such a short time. I'm sure it had been tough on the family. Family and friends areso important! I'm so glad we've been friends for so long:) Let's count...probably somewhere around 18 yrs . I'm guessing??? It's so fun watching our kids play and grow up together! Love Ya