3.29.2011

St. Patricks Day

I am so lucky to have this great group of ladies that I get together with every month for card swap :) It is a bunch of people I have grown up with that mean to so much to me, and I always look forward to it.  This last month happened to fall on St. Patrick's Day so we thought we would take a "Green" group picture! We have green sherbet floats and green cookies! A big thanks to Crystal for the yummy treats. Love you ladies.



1 comment:

The Hatch Batch said...

Thanks for coming!! I'm kinda a nerd because I was pretty excited when I changed the date to st. Patty's day just so I could plan green goodies;) Card swap is a good excuse to get togther at least on a monthly basis! We always look forward to it too, unless the cards aren't done, ha ha :)