Our blog is now public again...I hated being private, such a pain! So wahoo!! I am now public (not that anyone really cares) but much nicer for me...I miss comments and when I went private there were next to no comments. Please interact with me!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Ok I will:) I think that it is ok not to be private you just need to be careful when it comes to what you share with everyone. Hope things are going good for you!
Maybe now you be a more frequent poster;) Yay!! I put that picture of our "green" card swap on my blog if you want to copy it. I'll have to email that one of Bree and Boston-
4 comments:
Ok I will:) I think that it is ok not to be private you just need to be careful when it comes to what you share with everyone. Hope things are going good for you!
I for one am glad that you went public again. I missed looking at your blog. Glad you're doing well!
Yay!! I didn't even know you went private. That explains why it never showed up that you had a new post.
Maybe now you be a more frequent poster;) Yay!! I put that picture of our "green" card swap on my blog if you want to copy it. I'll have to email that one of Bree and Boston-
Post a Comment