Ok.....you're mom told me the reason you are up all night is either because of house cleaning or making cakes:) You are such a busy mom, I don't know how you do it all! So glad lil Boston is fine. I know I can't believe what parents go through that have sick lil kids:( If you find time in your buisy schedule lets hang out one of these days! Love ya-
3 comments:
Hahaha dont forget to sometimes stick a kid in the middle so they can kick you in the ribs with their feet!
Ok.....you're mom told me the reason you are up all night is either because of house cleaning or making cakes:) You are such a busy mom, I don't know how you do it all! So glad lil Boston is fine. I know I can't believe what parents go through that have sick lil kids:( If you find time in your buisy schedule lets hang out one of these days! Love ya-
How cute is that?!!
Post a Comment