I can't believe Riley already graduated from her first year of preschool! She is such a big girl and did such a good job at the program. She said her part perfect and sang so cute, she even did all the actions :) She was the only girl not in a dress, but I didn't want to worry about her "sitting like a lady" while up on stage. Here are some fun pics of her special night! Thanks to everyone who came and supported her we love you all and she was so excited to have all of you there.
2 comments:
What fun! Good job Riley:) I can't wait for Mayli to go to preschool this fall-
Good Job Riley! I can't believe they are done for this year. I am glad they are in the same class, it is fun to be in the same things together. They were so cute and all did such a great job! Way to go Riley, can't wait for next year.
Post a Comment