
On Thursday we went to Surf 'n' Swim with Crystal and her girls Mayli and Breelyn! It was way fun, Riley loves hanging out with Mayli :)

Friday night was our Primary party at North Shore! It was a blast thanks to everyone who came. This is Riley and her friend Millie eating Creamies on the grass. I had something on my lense that's why the picture is foggy sorry!

This is my husband. Yes, Mike got my husband who hates water AND heights to go off the high dive, pretty funny! The next morning we had a ward breakfast....sorry it was too early to get pictures but was super yummy!

Saturday night was Jason's work party at the Raptors game! We had so much fun. Go Raptors it was a GREAT game.

It was a super fun but busy weekend! Now we can just relax for a little bit.
2 comments:
I love fun packed weekends! It's so nice that we are stay at home moms that can have a lazy day or lazy days when needed to recover:) Surf and Swim was a blast. Thanks for coming our way-
You are so good to BLOG! I LOVE IT! I miss seeing you guys...We need to get together.
PS...Ally wants to view your blog. allyj1286@hotmail.com
Post a Comment