8.10.2009

The Fair and the Derby or The Derby and The Fair

Our family is a big fan of the Demolition Derby at the Fair! We usually go to the Fair just for the derby. Here are some pics of our last adventure...my mom and dad give Jason tickets ever year for Father's Day! Thanks Mom and Dad we had so much fun.
This is the beauty contest...my vote was for the shark car (which you can't really see in this!)
Me, Riley, Boston, Brynn and Ashley waiting for the Derby to start. It was very cold this year!
Here is Riley riding the rides that cost a minimum of $3 at the Fair. She got to choose two and the other one she chose.....
The swings, they have to be her favorite of all rides I must say.
Here she is milking a cow! I have never even done that, so fun.
The petting zoo. Jason wouldn't feed the animals he said something about a goat licking his hand just wasn't for him! I loved it though.
This is a big Yak they had there.

3 comments:

Reed & Melinda Family said...

Hey I think that was the same fair petting zoo!

Lorraine and Kelly said...

What! I didn't see that Yak there! That thing looks huge. How cool.

The Hatch Batch said...

Looks like the fair was really fun this year! Last time we ventured out to it we were disappointed so we haven't been since. I'm sad we missed it tho:( Hey, let's try and plan something next week...when is good for you?