6.16.2009

Fingernail Painting Frenzie

Riley absolutely LOVES to have her nails painted. As a matter of fact we probably paint them at least once a week if not more! She has gotten really good at sitting there while I paint them but she asks me like thirty times "are they dry yet mom?" It drives me crazy, but yet I never turn her down. It has turned out to be a really good bonding experience for us! There is never a dull moment with this sweet little girl and I love it. These are just some pictures of us after we painted our nails tonight. I let her pick her color and she usually picks pink but tonight she went with orange for a change! I will usually paint mine the same color as hers, but the orange is a little bold for my fingernails. I'd go orange on my toes, but not my fingers!

1 comment:

Kaesy said...

Whoa lady, you're looking so skinny!