6.10.2009

DISNEYLAND!!!

Here are some pictures of our trip. We had a blast. Thanks so much Mom and Dad. We love you!!
Jason and J.R. though Jasmine was HOT!! They both got their picture taken with her. I think in this one Jas doesn't know how to act. He looks scared or something.
This is in California Adventure, unfortunately not all of us where there, my dad and J.R. had gone to pick up the rentals for the next day and Penni is taking the picture.
The two sweet baby boys. They were such troopers. Boston was excellent and the same for Titan. We couldn't have asked for better babies. We got to do the Princess Luncheon at Ariel's Grotto. Riley decided she wanted to dress like Snow White for the lunch. This was so neat, each princess came around and talked to each table. Riley stared in amazement at all of them. She loved it. The food was delicious as well. The girls also got to do a dance with the princesses.
The four princesses in front of the Disneyland Castle. They were so excited!
At first Riley was a little scared of the characters but Jason got her to go up finally and by the end of the trip she loved them all.
This is me and my boyfriend Goofy. We had a real connection! Too bad Jason wasn't even paying attention. (Goofy kissed me, Jasmine did not kiss Jason!)
What a sight to see. Instead of renting cars for the whole time we walked everywhere. We got some pretty strange looks from people considering we had six kids under the age of six with us! I would not have had it any other way though. The weather was perfect for walking. Lucky for us we each had double strollers, best investment ever.
The last day we went to the beach and drove around Cali a little bit. It was such a memorable trip and I will always remember it! These are only a few of the things we did. Riley was tall enough to go on most of the rides, she went on Splash Mountain, Space Mountain, she did the swings and her favorite was the Mickey Mouse ferris wheel that had swinging carts! It scared the crap out of me but she loved it. We were able to take Bossy on all of the rides except for the fast ones. I love Disneyland!!

8 comments:

Kaesy said...

Poor Penni, she is not in ANY pictures. It looks like so much fun! I am for sure a Disneyland fan. And Goofy...you lucky girl.

The Ballard's said...

Welcome back. Sorry it had to end. Love the pictures. Oh, thanks again for the birthday wishes.

Lorraine and Kelly said...

Ok Jasmine was NOT hot! What a fun trip for you guys. I am so anxious to hear about your upcoming anniversary... woot woot!

Reed & Melinda Family said...

Wow! Looks like so much fun. Those little girls dressed up are so adorable.

Melanie said...

So fun! I love your new main picture!

Palmers said...

That is so much fun. Im sure Rylie loved the princess lunch! It makes me want to go and take my kids. We were just on vacation but without the kids and that was really nice too:)

Randy and Malissa Johnson said...

It looks like you guys had so much FUN!! I LOVE the picture of you guys at the beach. VERY CUTE!! And to answer your question about my blog....YES I back post!! I have a lot of good intentions, but sometimes I get behind! But I want a record of when we really do it, so I back post! :)

Kara said...

How fun, I am so excited to take my kids. That was really nice of your parents to take all of you. What great memories you will all have:)