3.23.2009
"We are just watching them for you Grandma"
This is pretty funny, almost hysterical especially if they are not your kids. I was telling Amber Jo about this and she said I should blog about it even though I don't have pictures...so I am. Last Sunday we were at my parents for dinner (as usual) and the three girls, Ashley, Brynn and Riley were outside playing. They had some water bottles and when I asked them where they got them from they told me they were just out there, so, I went back inside. I have explained about my Diet Dr. Pepper obsession in a previous post so I won't go there, but, I had one for dinner and later that night when I went back out to get one they were gone. We were all pretty sure there were like five of them out there and we were wondering where they had gone to. The next Wed we were over at my mom's again and the girls were out playing. When we went outside to get them we found at least ten empty water bottles laying all over the ground. My mom and dad had recently bought a 24 pack of water, 3 of which were left! We also found several Diet Dr. Pepper's hidden all over the yard. Penni and her girls left to go home and I stayed at my mom's to hang out. Later my mom and I decided that we would go see what else they had been up to...this is what we found...a cooler (which was once empty) they had dumped water (we are guessing from the water bottles) into it and pulled the fish from the ponds which are in the back yard. The fish were dead before hand but they had pulled them out with the tongs for the grill. When asked what they were thinking this was Ashley's reply "We were just watching them for you Grandma!!" So hilarious. Penni was not near as amused as my mom and I were. But it was so funny. As a mother of helper of such a naughty scheme I still find it funny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That was hilarious. You folks must have left them alone for some time. Atleast they didn't dump the Dr Pepper. Were they pretty hyper after all that soda?
Hey Steph!
Glad you found me. I love to find new blogs, or when people find mine! I love blogging! Way better than facebook in my opinion. so much funner to look at.
I'll have to add you to my list. Another blog to keep up on! Ha ha
That is pretty funny. I am surprised that cooked that one up by themselves. You better keep an eye on them when they get together!
Missed you yesterday:)
It's all innocent. You can't get mad when they are only trying to help!
They got that "inventive" gene from their dad. I still can't believe what they did.
Post a Comment