So Kara tagged me! This is my hubby and I in Las Vegas last summer for our 6th anniversary. It was the middle of July and I was pretty prego. We had so much fun, and nothing beats the stares you get when you are pregnant and in Vegas! I have done it with both of my kids! I love going with Jason and just being together. He is a very good host when he plans a vacation and I always look forward to them! Thanks again Jas, I love you.
I tag...Crystal, Malissa, Ally, Penni and Alicia (and whoever else wants to!!)
3 comments:
Cute Picture!! It was so good to talk to you today!!
Oh man, I know how you feel. I went to Vegas when I was pregnant with Cora and the sad part was Kelly couldn't make it so I was there with my family, I'm sure I looked like I was having an illegitmate child.... Oh well.
That is a cute pic and you don't look pregnant. My face always gets fat. That is nice of him to always plan getaways for you!
Post a Comment