I just wanted to share a little tidbit on our family at the moment. For the last two months Boston has decided he will no longer sleep in his room. He has to sleep in Riley's bed and of course Riley ends up in our bed so that now means that Boston ends up in our bed. Between getting up and taking them back 5-7 times a night (most nights) and the nights I just give in and let them sleep with us I am pretty sure I am averaging about 4 hours of sleep at night. Let them be little right? Keep reminding me...PLEASE!!!
1 comment:
Oh man Steph, you are much nicer than me! Sounds like you need to invest in a king size bed;)
I'm excited I'll be seeing you a handful of times this month! I'm planning on bringing my girls thurs night, I hope that's ok? See ya soon-
Post a Comment