6.21.2010

Happy Father's Day Babe!!!


This is a little late, but I wanted to tell Jason how much we love him and appreciate all he does for our family!  I thought this picture was funny.  It has absolutely NOTHING to do with him as a father but EVERYTHING to do with how he always makes me laugh :)  He is such a good daddy and a wonderful husband, I couldn't ask for more.  He knows just what to do when I am having a bad day (which is the reason for this picture, I came into the bedroom to find this and laughed my head off!) and he knows how to make our kids laugh so hard they can't stand it.  He is the hardest working person I know and takes pride in that, I am so proud of him and the man he has become!  I love you, Jas! Thanks for being the best daddy and hubby we could ask for.

No comments: