2.19.2010

Another Thing...

I absolute HATE HATE HATE having a private blog :(  I feel like I have lost my luster for blogging since going private.  So help me out here, if you look will you let me know?  This really is a scrapbook for me more than anything, but I miss hearing from you all...

4 comments:

Penni said...

It does suck to be private but it is a peace of mind that all the freaks and weirdos can't find ya.

Kaesy said...

Lorraine hates it too...for the same reason...no one comments! Lame!

Pyper said...

After i went private i noticed the same thing! But hey at least i get to control who's looking ;)

The Hatch Batch said...

I think it's just people being lazy....not wanting to login and type their email add. and password. At least that's what I do sometimes. I always LOVE seeing yours! I don't get to see you often enough so your blog fills me in-