12.20.2009

Ogden's Christmas Village

Every year it is tradition that we go and visit Christmas Village. Here are a few of our pics from the very very cold evening!
Boston was pretty bundled up! He looked like a little marshmallow man :)
My two babes on Santa's lap. Riley is warming up quite nicely to the idea of seeing Santa! Boston on the other hand...well we have to give him the candy cane first thing so that he doesn't cry.
Grandma Dee Dee with Riley and Ashley.
Uncle J.R. and the four girls: Ashley, Brynn, Riley and Kenzie.
Last but not least our little family. Jason is a hot chocolate freak! He had two of them that night and his daughter is taking right after him. She wants hot chocolate EVERY morning with her breakfast.
As you may know, I am a bit behind on blogging! I have a ton more pictures to post but wanted to get some of these on here. Hopefully we will get some of the other fun stuff we have been doing on here pretty soon.

2 comments:

Palmers said...

Your a slacker at blogging:) That is funny that Riley wants hot chocolate with her breakfast in the morning. I love Christmas time with the kids it is so much fun. Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!

Penni said...

It is about time!! I guess it would help if your photographer got your pictures to you quicker.