11.02.2009

Happy Halloween!!!

We had so much fun this Halloween! It is a lot more fun since Riley is getting bigger. She loved Trick-or-Treating and didn't want to stop. She got to wear her costume almost everyday the week before Halloween and told me she wants to be Minnie Mouse again next year....I told her I am sure she will change her mind. Boston was Mickey and he did not want to keep the hat on! He got some good treats Trick-or-Treating as well :) We had fun visiting family and doing fun things. There are a couple pictures of Riley at her pre-school party. I was able to go and help and had a blast. At the end of the party they sang some songs for the parents, it was so much fun. Hope everyone had a happy Halloween!

7 comments:

Bonnie said...

Darling costumes!!

Penni said...

Riley does make a pretty cute Minnie and Boston makes for a handsome Mickey. It was a different Halloween but fun to start new traditions.

The Ballard's said...

So cute. What a darling idea.

Palmers said...

Cute pics, I am a slacker and need to post mine. Please tell me Mason was a good boy at the pre-school party? I worry everyday that he will be good:) I can't wait till Boston is big and gives you crap. Rylie is an angel!

Kaesy said...

Such a cute Minnie Mouse! She's so pretty!

The Hatch Batch said...

What cute mice! I remember a time when you had mice in your house and you had your dad come over with his bb gun....ha ha:) I'm glad you had a great Halloween! Mayli is excited to see Riley!!!

Kari said...

Your little guy's one!!! So cute! Love the train cake. And I love those jib jab videos. Fun they do Halloween too! So funny!
Mickey and Minnie! Such a cute idea. They looked adorable!