
My
baby boy turned one on October 1st! I can't believe it,
time goes by so fast. Here he is
enjoying his CAKE!!!

He was
slow to start but had so much
fun once he got going.

This is his
CIRCUS TRAIN cake. Can you say project????? This thing took me
two whole days to make, but was well worth it, he
loved it. The little caboose in the back has a little sculpture made from
fondant that resembles Boston in bars as well, that was his smash cake. All the animals are made of fondant that I made the day before I actually
decorated the cake. It took me until
2:00 am to bake all 5 of the cakes that were necessary to make it and the next day was spent frosting and sticking things on! By the
time this
picture was taken the smoke stack was starting to
fall due to Riley bumping the table! It was on straight at one time I
promise.
I also had to put some
video footage on of Bossy opening one of his
presents. He was really cute and did a great job! This
doesn't show it because by the time Jason got the camera
going he had stopped, but he was pounding on this one and
screaming as he opened it! It was absolutely darling. Oh how I love this little boy! Happy Birthday little
man WE LOVE YOU and are so
blessed to have you in our lives.
6 comments:
I am amazed at that cake! How did you learn to do that?
Happy birthday Boston! Wow Steph, you are a talented cake maker! I don't think I'm that devoted to spend two days making a cake. It turned out SUPER cute:) What a awesome mom you are!!
I want to plan a Halloween mini carnaval for our play group. Want to help me? I was thinking we could use your church again. I'll be calling you-
OMGosh!!!!! That's the cutest cake ever! You did amazing :)
So cute! Happy Birthday Boston! How crazy time goes by so fast!
That cake was awesome! I'm so impressed. I think I'll hire you to do Lizzy's one year cake. :)
Well you were right, the cake is way cute. To bad you had to eat it:) With as much time as it took, it should be on a shelf up in your house! Hope he had a fun birthday! I can't believe our babies are 1
Post a Comment