I am a complete idiot and forgot to take my camera when Riley got her tubes. She was such a troooper and looked so cute as they took her away in the wagon. The procedure went great and hopefully she can now have a pain free future. Luckily I am now getting some sleep at night, other than the fact the Boston for some reason has now decided he needs to eat three times each night!! Just when you think you have it down they throw you a curve ball! We love you Riley and are so glad that you will hopefully be getting to feel better now!
4 comments:
Oh poor thing, I didn't know she had to get tubes. I hope she is feeling ok. I'll call you in a couple of weeks for another play date!
Oh poor girl! Crystal told me she was going to have to get tubes after the new year. Hopefully everything is going good now. That is funny you said Boston is eating 3 times a night now cuz Landon is doing the same thing and it is driving me nuts! Mabey they are just growing a ton or are just chunky monkeys:)
I'm so glad everything went well. I called you the other day to see how things were. I also heard that Kenzie was in the hospital from my mom:( I hope she is out and doing better. I'm not a big fan of wintertime simply because of all the colds and sickness! Hopefully we'll be seeing you at the treehouse on monday?! Call me:)
Steph, I hope she is OK. they look like the holidays were fun! Maybe someday you will be able to sleep through the night! Hope to talk to you soon!
Post a Comment