10.15.2008
No One Told Me....
So here's the deal. No one warned me that being a mother of two was a lot more difficult than just being a mother of one! Actually, I think I did have some warning. So here is my story...yesterday I needed to run to Standard Optical to get my glasses fixed and order contacts before my insurance is done. So I decided to enlist my mom for some help since I have yet to venture out with both of my kids. I told her I would be over to her house around 11:30 and we would head out. I started getting ready at about 8:00 thinking I would have plenty of time!! Next I got Riley ready which went pretty smoothly. At about 10:30 I fed Boston and went in to change his diaper and get him dressed. While I was burping him he spit up, or should I say threw up all over me and Riley, after cleaning this up I went in and began to change his diaper during this he peed all over three times (even through the pee cones Crystal gave me) as well as pooped all over his new outfit and the changing table. In the process of trying to clean this up Riley decided she wanted to help by getting into everything in the dressing table. The baby powder, but cream, wipies you name it she was trying to give it to me. Needless to say we showed up to my mom's around 12:30. This is how my life has been. I love every minute of it but it can be very stressful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Lol that is too funny! Boys are harder aren't they? It seriously takes like 2 months before you can feel comfortable venturing out!
HONEY, I TOLD YOU. I AM TELLING YOU THAT 3 IS WORSE. PROBLEM IS, WHEN YOU HAVE 1 YOU THINK: I AM TOTALLY IN CONTROL & SHE IS CRAZY. I CAN DO IT NO PROBLEM! THEN YOU HAVE THE BABY & POOF YOU ARE CRAZY TOO! WELCOME TO OUR WORLD. THE GOOD NEWS IS I HAVE TUESDAY & WEDNESDAY OFF CALL ME AND WE CAN SHARE.
Ha Ha! Yah, I've had many days like that:) I can't say I've been peed on, but I've changed outfits several times because of throw up on me and Breelyn! I can't believe that he peed threw the pee cones!! We'll have to inform my mom on that one and see if there's a water-proof fabric we can try;-) We are always late every where we go...welcome to my world! If we're only a 1/2 hour late I count that as being on time:) I agree with Kara, give it about two months and it'll get better.
I miss you!! I'm sorry I haven't called, Boston is beautiful! Having two is definetly a challenge!! But you'll get the hang of it! I need to come see you and the kids!
Well Steph if I ever have another one, you told me!! Sounds like quite the adventure.
Even if babies did come with the instruction manual the good lord still makes each one different! Im sure this is just to keep us on our toes! Talk to ya soon!
Oh favorite cousin of mine you are in such big trouble with me! You didn't even tell me your blog was up and running and official. And Lorraine and I both have been dying to see baby Boston. Of course we're too lazy to actually come see him. So we just have been waiting and waiting for your blog all to find out you've been hiding it from us! You're lame!
Post a Comment