I guess Riley is deathly afraid of fish? We had no clue she normally loves fishies but she sure didn't like this one at all!
Guess i accidently deleted my comment. whoops! This picture is priceless!! Riley is so cute!
That is awesome. Same thing happened with Jake. I love your blog. That "Hicken Coop" is so cute, plus the picture fits. Did you plan that?
I kid you not when I say this picture had me belly laughing at work. That face is hilarious! She is such a cute little pill!
This picture cracks me up! Poor Riley.. I hate fish too, possibly enough to make that face if it was that close to me too.. I love that you and Jason are just laughing :)
Your family is so cute!! I love that you started a blog.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Guess i accidently deleted my comment. whoops! This picture is priceless!! Riley is so cute!
That is awesome. Same thing happened with Jake. I love your blog. That "Hicken Coop" is so cute, plus the picture fits. Did you plan that?
I kid you not when I say this picture had me belly laughing at work. That face is hilarious! She is such a cute little pill!
This picture cracks me up! Poor Riley.. I hate fish too, possibly enough to make that face if it was that close to me too.. I love that you and Jason are just laughing :)
Your family is so cute!! I love that you started a blog.
Post a Comment